Meet Our Team the Team at Loan Consultants at USA Mortgage NMLS 227262
USA Mortgage NMLS 227262, a division of DAS Acquisition Company LLC, is a five-star direct lender with a nationwide footprint with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. USA Mortgage is a direct lender with no lender overlays on conventional or government loans. We are also correspondent lenders on bank statement loan for self-employed borrowers, Non-Qm loans, and USA also offers an array of alternative loan products. USA Mortgage closes virtually all of the pre-approvals that they issue because they are signed off on by our underwriter team. Closing delays are extremely rare at USA Mortgage. Thank you for stopping by Loan Consultants Mortgage and proceed onward to meet our team of licensed loan officers, guest writers, and support staff.
Matt Herbolich MBA, JD, LLM NMLS 1649154
Editor-In-Chief at Loan Consultants. Mortgage Banker at USA Mortgage.
Matt Herbolich is an entrepreneur who brings significant experience in the Real Estate and Start-Up industries to Loan Consultants at USA Mortgage.
- Mr. Herbolich brings with him a unique blend of legal knowledge, strategic marketing, business development experience, and real estate expertise to lead Loan Consultants at USA Mortgage build its revenue base.
- As an experienced entrepreneur and seasoned real estate professional, Matthew excels in identifying opportunities in the market, creating high-performance sales teams, and aggressively pursuing growth targets.
- Mr. Herbolich is a Senior Loan Officer at USA Mortgage, a division of DAS Acquisition Company, LLC NMLS 227262.
- Matt Herbolich is licensed in multiple states throughout the United States
- He is an expert not only in lending but multiple facets of real estate, particularly the title industry.
- Matt Herbolich trains his fellow loan officers on title industry topics, real estate investing, and countless mortgage guidelines.
- The startup company he co-founded, TruVitals, Inc., won first place at the 2012 Harvard Business School’s Midwest Regional New Venture Contest.
- He has landed coverage in print and digital media outlets throughout the United State, including mobilhealthnews.com, the Gainesville Sun, Wall Street Journal Blog, and the Miami Herald Starting Gate Blog.
- Mr. Herbolich earned a bachelors degree in Political Science from Villanova University, a law degree from Case Western Reserve University, a Masters of Law in Real Property from the University of Miami, and a Master of Business Administration from Grantham University.
- He enjoys playing competitive tennis and travelling when his schedule permits, as well as volunteering at various homeless shelters and soup kitchens in Northeast Ohio.
Gregory Kewin NMLS# 266964
Gregory Kewin has more than 30 years of hands-on experience across all phases of the mortgage industry in both wholesale and retail production. Kewin is the branch manager for USA Mortgage and has three decades of experience in conventional, government, portfolio and commercial lending. You can reach Gregory him directly at 630-465-1803
Maria Windham NMLS# 458679
An experienced loan officer with USA Mortgage, Maria’s extensive background in mortgage lending provides her clients with multiple lending options which include:
- FHA Loans including 203(k), 203(b), Reverse Mortgage, FHA High Balance- No Lender Overlays
- VA Loans including purchase money loans and streamline refinance loans
- USDA Loans for purchase and refinance
- All conventional loans underwritten to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines
- Specialized portfolio products
- Primary residence, second homes and investment properties
Peter Bieda serves as Branch Marketing Manager for USA Mortgage/Chicago Branch and is the IT Manager for Loan Consultants